Francis J. Gorman Manor at Carpenter's Square
Carpenter's Square Apartments is the place you will want to call home. This community is an affordable independt living community for seniors 62+. Located in the central portion of Gloucester City. This attractive five story mid-rise building features 100 spacious one bedroom apartments, as well as community centers and a convenient location. Our beautiful updated kitchens and perfectly manicured grounds make Carpenter's Square your picture perfect final destination.
- Spacious 1 bedroom apartments
- Updated kitchens
- Gas range & Oven
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Garbage disposal
- Cable ready connections
- Small pets welcome
7,000 sq.ft. of non-residential space that includes:
- Cooper Hospital
- Laundry Facilities
- Comfortable lounges for socializing with neighbors
- Established resident association who along with management plans holiday celebrations, birthday parties, and supportive services
Gloucester City, NJ!
This unique location provides easy access to many places of worship, recreational activites, dining, sports arenas, and so much more!
Right in your backyard (walking distance):
- Hunan Garden
- Dollar General & Dollar Tree
- Dunkin Donuts
- CVS Pharmacy
- Bus Station - Public Transportation
- Thompson St. & Lane Ave Park
- Friendly Food Market
- Johnson Park & Newton Creek
- Walt Whitman Bridge
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Park & FDR Golf Club
- Citizens Banks Park, Lincoln Financial Field, & Wells Fargo Center
1 Month Security Deposti & 1 Month Rent due at move in - Resident responsible to pay electric only, no gas in the building.