Courtyard Apartments at Riverview
The Courtyard Apartments at Riverview replaced two of the three original towers of the former Southwark Plaza. We offer new, affordable, 1, 2, 3, & 4 bedroom apartments and townhomes. Many of our residents enjoy the convenience of the abundance of local schools, career opportunities, shopping, dining, and historic landmarks which make this culturally rich community so distinctive. Visit us today to see why this perfect location combined with our family friendly environment will seal the deal.
- Individual Private Entrances
- Full Size Washer & Dryer in Each Home
- Nicely Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
- Patio or Deck with Exterior Storage
- Generous Closet, Linen, & Pantry Storage
- Individually Controlled Heat & Cenral AC
- Clubhouse & Fitness Center
- Business Center with Internet Access
- Playground Area for Children
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
... And Much More!
- Many schools nearby including Merideth Elementary School, one of the city's best performing arts public schools
- The Mummers Museum, located at 2nd & Washington, opened in 1976 and is dedicatd to the unique Philadelphia celbration of New Years Day.
- Italian Market features many Italian influenced grocery shops, restaurants, butchers, & other specialty stores.
- Easy access to public transportation- bus, subway & train stations nearby
- Jefferson Square Garden
- Close to Interstate 95 & 76